05/04/16 - 05/05/16
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Marriott Courtyard – Magnificent Mile
165 East Ontario Street
Chicago, IL 60611
Bookings are closed for this event.
Due to the nature of our events, planning, and materials, we are unable to refund for any reason. If you are unable to attend and contact us within seven (7) business days of the workshop date, your reservation will be moved to the next Topgrading Quarterly Workshop, or your reservation fee will be forfeited. By registering for our workshop, you agree to the Refund/Cancellation Policy
Details and Agenda:
Meet and Greet Reception 6:00pm – 8:00pm in the hotel lobby
Day 1 – Topgrading Immersion
Day 1 is filled with “Content & Education,” as each of the 12 Topgrading hiring steps are explained in detail and fully explored using interactive exercises. During Day 1, you will:
- Calculate your hiring success, and the costs of one of your mis-hires
- Learn how to develop a Job Scorecard
- Develop your network of A Players to recruit
- Analyze a completed Topgrading Career History Form (and amaze yourself at how closely your ratings on 50 competencies matched the boss ratings)
- See a live demonstration of the Topgrading Interview
Day 2 — How to Conduct the Topgrading Interview
Day 2 features in-depth training in the Topgrading Interview, actual practice conducting a tandem Topgrading Interview, with coaching from Brad Smart and other Topgrading Professionals. During Day 2, you will:
- Conduct a Topgrading Interview, with feedback and coaching from Topgrading Professionals
- Learn the tandem (2-interviewer) approach that increases hiring success from 50% to 90%
- Analyze all the information about the candidate and write an Executive Summary
- Learn 15 keys to accurately and validly interpret interviews
- It’s our pleasure to offer you the ability to network with other Topgraders, enjoy great cuisine, and receive personalized coaching from our highly sought-after Topgrading Professionals in a small group setting. For more information, contact Dana Rodriguez or call 847-244-5544, ext. 375.
Participants are coached through the Topgrading Interview, analysis of interview data, preparation of an executive summary, and coaching the interviewee. The sessions are designed to be highly interactive and entertaining. We cover actual cases so you can see how it works in practice, identify common pitfalls, and show you how to institutionalize the Topgrading approach. For more information, contact email@example.com.
This Workshop has been approved for 15.5 (General) recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR, and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute.
Comments from Recent Attendees
(The average rating of our Topgrading Workshop is 9+)
“Very informative and insightful, with a tremendous amount of valuable information.” — Chris Hollender, Claims Director, Argo Group US
“A 10. Excellent workshop. Very enlightening and thought provoking.” — Ron Walker, AVP – Claims, Argo Group US
“Great program. Will take the company to the next level. — Maura Slattery-Machold, VP of Manufacturing Effectiveness, Sun Life Financial