The Topgrading Training Video is the total learning package to hire and promote 90%+ high performers. It is used by A Players and management teams to master Topgrading on their own. And it is used by trainers and consultants to train managers. At your leisure watch the seven hours of high-definition, exciting demonstrations of all the interviews — telephone screening interview, competency interview, tandem Topgrading Interview, reference check interview, and post-hiring coaching interview. The online Training Video also includes access to our online Topgrading Workbook.
Learn All 12 Topgrading Steps Including:
- Calculating your pre-Topgrading hiring and promoting success (“only 25%”) and costs of mis-hires (“higher than I thought — 6 times base salary”), the powerful measurements that motivate the team to Topgrade
- Creating a Job Scorecard (because vague job descriptions cause mis-hires)
- Building Your Recruitment Networks (the best, cheapest, and fastest method to recruit)
- Using the Topgrading Career History Form (with its powerful “truth serum” to save a huge amount of pre screening time and get much better candidates in to interview)
- Screen candidates with the Topgrading Snapshot. Even before talking with a candidate you learn their full compensation history, how bosses actually rate their overall performance and much more.
- Conducting Topgrading Interviews (the “Holy Grail” of hiring and promoting, the single tool most accounting for 90% hiring and promoting success)
- Mastering Advanced Interviewing Techniques (demonstrated by the master himself, Brad Smart)
- Getting Candidates to Arrange Reference Calls with Bosses (they do the work and you talk to the most important references — bosses and others you choose to talk with)
Price is for 1 year for up to 5 users.
To purchase the Physical Edition, click here.
This Topgrading Training Video contains a video/dvd series and access to the online Workbook only. It does not include the additional books offered in the Physical Edition nor the Topgrading Online Solutions (TOLS) software. To inquire or learn more about TOLS, please click here.