Who we are:
Topgrading is a technology, training, and professional services company that has transformed the way people are matched with jobs. Our clients believe we have the most effective methods for getting the right person in the right seat in organizations, and we have powerful case studies to prove it. We’ve helped many leading companies and hundreds of smaller companies pack their teams with A Players. No other hiring approach has a fraction of the glowing testimonials we have from Presidents, CEOs, and business leaders.
Our tools simply make individuals and organizations better. Organization culture improves. Employees are happier and more successful. Organizations grow. Jobs are created. The world is a better place.
You’re good at:
- Connecting with Presidents, CEOs, owners and heads of human resources in smaller organizations.
- Hypothesizing, testing, and continuously improving your sales approach.
- Prioritizing and focusing on things that will achieve goals.
- Shortening sales cycles.
- Analyzing competitors and markets.
- Achieving goals.
- Working independently and often remotely.
- 5+ years’ experience in sales and an average job tenure of 2+ years.
- A Bachelors’ degree.
- Experience selling to leaders and managers in companies with up to 100 employees.
- Technology sales experience (a plus, but not a deal breaker).
- A good network of business contacts.
- Knowledge of Salesforce and MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Demonstrated ability to sell a new concept from a lesser-known company to people who don’t necessarily realize they need it is optional, but desirable.
- Successful experience in a smaller, growing organization with an evolving sales function with limited sales leadership (we do not have a robust sales training program).
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work virtually up to 80% of the time.
- Worked in a business-to-business, smaller, high-growth company and loved it.
- Pride in your ability to solve problems, figure things out, follow-up religiously, and help clients be more successful.
If an impactful role with an entrepreneurial company that has aggressive growth goals sounds attractive, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.