Get the real scoop on the world's most proven, most effective hiring methods from the pros who invented them.
We conduct 2-day public Topgrading workshops, and in-house workshops for clients.
Why is the Topgrading Workshop the best? Because only Topgrading has trained tens of thousands of managers to achieve an unprecedented 85% HIGH performers hired. That's right - not just okay performers, but A Players. High performers.
For the proof, check out our Case Studies. Dozens of companies improved their success hiring high performers from 26% to 85%, and the CEOs say Topgrading made the company more successful.
Do you want to hire 85% high performers? Topgrading, Inc. is the only company authorized to teach the 12 key methods of Topgrading. In our workshops you will:
- Immerse yourself in the secrets, shortcuts, and proven methods of Topgrading
- Enjoy action exercises that provide immediate "feel" for the methods
- Get personal coaching while conducting the famous Topgrading Interview
- See real Topgrading Snapshots, the best candidate screening tool ever
- Be inspired while networking with Topgraders who come back to learn the latest innovations
- Turbo-boost your career
CEOs and heads of HR attend the workshop to learn how to dramatically improve talent, and the company's bottom line. Attendees experience more rapid career growth because instead of having a mix of A, B and C Players, they systematically build teams of almost all A Players, and those teams perform much better.
Day 1: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Day 2: 8:00am - 1:00pm
Select a date to register now!
The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
Day 1, 8am-5pm: Topgrading Immersion
Day 1 is filled with immersion into all 12 Topgrading steps. Each step is fully explained and exciting exercises will give you a “feel” for how all the parts fit together.
Our unique definition of A Player
- What kind of A Players does your organization need?
- The myths and realities around building a team of great people
Impact of the Status Quo
- Calculating your hiring success
- Calculating the impact of non-A Players at various levels
- Why achieving big goals is such a struggle; how Topgrading makes it simpler
A Selection Process that Produces Dramatic Results
- 5 key hiring steps that solve the biggest hiring problems
- Define your Target – Job Scorecards are clearer than job descriptions
- Best recruitment methods – use your network for passive candidates
- Screen Candidates – the TORC “truth motivator,” PreScreen Snapshot that saves you a lot of time, and the Phone Screen Interview
Day 2, 8am-1pm: Deeply Understand Finalist Candidates and Hire the Best
Day 2 is devoted to the most important step in Topgrading – the Topgrading Interview and what happens after that interview.
Conduct the Tandem Topgrading Interview
- 24 “dos” and “don’ts”
- Analyze the Career History Form information
- How to probe for deeper meaning
- Note taking
After the Tandem Topgrading Interview
- Analyze notes
- Rate the candidate on Competencies
- Review the Job Scorecard vis a vis your conclusions
- Decide to move ahead … or not
- Verify what you’ve seen and heard in candidate-arranged reference calls
- Engineer Success - Coach your new hire
Put it all together - Implementing Topgrading
- Use Topgrading right away
- Get set up for TOLS
- Contact us with any questions
The sessions are designed to be highly interactive and entertaining. We cover actual cases so you can see how it works in practice, identify common pitfalls, and show you how to institutionalize the Topgrading approach. For more information, contact email@example.com.
After companies implement Topgrading, we tailor in-house workshops to each individual company.
"Very informative and insightful, with a tremendous amount of valuable information."
— Chris Hollender, Claims Director, Argo Group US
"A 10. Excellent workshop. Very enlightening and thought provoking."
— Ron Walker, AVP – Claims, Argo Group US
"Great program. Will take the company to the next level."
— Maura Slattery-Machold, VP of Manufacturing Effectiveness, Sun Life Financial